UNITED NATION’S SDGs
In support of the United Nation’s Sustainable Development Goals, we incorporate the SDG’s into all of our programs’ curriculum to inspire youth to think about how to link their local communities with a global movement.
Over the past 10 years JUMP! has delivered programs in Europe, Asia, Africa, Latin America, Australia and North America. We partner with schools, NGOs, and like-minded businesses around the world to consistently grow our reach.
Without Partners Organizations our programs would not be possible. Close to a decade of running programs has taught us that the key to sustainable impact goes hand in hand with sustainable partnerships.
Ready to Apply?
Here’s what you’ll need:
- A two-minute video telling us why you want to join the Global Impact Fellowship
- One character reference from someone in your life who is not a parent and can authentically tell us about who you are as a person
- Two 250-500 word essays about a social issue you are interested in and what you think is most important when young outsiders work with local communities
- An Impact Resume detailing any impact or service work you have done in or out of a school setting (If you have never been involved in impact/service work then we will ask you to explain why you are now interested in getting involved)
- The $30 USD application fee
If you have any questions, send an e-mail to Impact@jumpfoundation.org
Remember, there are only 10 spots available
Young Changemakers Reached
Youth-Led Community Projects Implemented
Countries Worked In
JUMP! Impact Partners
Without Partners Organizations our programs would not be possible. Close to a decade of running programs has taught us that the key to sustainable impact goes hand in hand with sustainable partnerships. We partner with local organizations that share our philosophy and together we work to empower youth through transformational programming.