The Global Leadership Center @ NIST is a regional hub for youth, facilitators, educators and social entrepreneurs in South East Asia.
The purpose of the center is to promote and provide resources and guidance in the following areas:
- Experiential Education: Philosophy, Pedagogy, Activities and Games
- Experiential Education Curriculum Design
- Professional Development
- Youth Empowerment
- Community Building and Community Development
- Global Issues Network
- Global Citizenship Education
- Educational Reform and Innovation
Experiential Education Curriculum Design
- Database of games and activities for bringing leadership, community and experiential education into the classroom.
- Tailoring and innovating activities to meet unit and lesson plan learning objectives in the classroom.
- Developing interdisciplinary units or lessons that authentically connect to experiential learning.
- Integrating Global Issues Education into your curriculum.